Here is an early painting, produced when William was just 18 years old. It is clear from the subject matter and style of the brushstrokes that the young artist was under the tutelage of his Father. The myriad of rusty reflections mirrored in the North sea below the boats, show that William must have been influenced by the fluid style of the Impressionists, and this beautifully simple composition evokes fond memories of a bygone era.
Inner Print Sizes:
- Framed - 455 x 368mm / 17.5 x 14.5 inches (Inner Print: 320 x 210mm / 12.6 x 8.3 inches).
- Mounted - 432 x 344mm / 17 x 13.5 inches (Inner Print: 320 x 210mm / 12.6 x 8.3 inches).
- Frame & Canvas dimensions may vary slightly due to the slight variations frame width.
- Please allow +/- 5% on all measurements to allow for human error when measuring, rounding & conversions. For an exact measurement of your desired frame, please contact us.
- Canvas Prints do include the frame and come as seen in the photo.
- Canvas frames may vary slightly in color. If you’re ordering multiple canvases or already have a canvas and would like the frame to match, please get in touch.
- Loose Print sizes are the size of the inner picture. All loose prints come with an additional white border, ranging from 30mm to 85mm depending on the print size. This can easily be cut off with a ruler and knife.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.