A headwall of great crags – Grey, Eagle and Comb - between High Crag and High Stile forms the jagged skyline to this marvellously serene view over Buttermere from the trees above Hassness. Rising for 700 metres (over 2000 feet) above Buttermere, High Crag and High Stile form, together with Red Pike to their north-west, one of the classic ridge-routes of the Lake District, part of which is seen here in early summer with the lower slopes of the fells bursting with the vivid green of new grass.
Inner Print Sizes:
- Canvas - 767 x 540mm / 30.2 x 21.3 inches (Inner Print: 725mm x 522mm / 28.5 x 20.5 inches).
- Frame & Canvas dimensions may vary slightly due to the slight variations frame width.
- Please allow +/- 5% on all measurements to allow for human error when measuring, rounding & conversions. For an exact measurement of your desired frame, please contact us.
- Canvas Prints do include the frame and come as seen in the photo.
- Canvas frames may vary slightly in color. If you’re ordering multiple canvases or already have a canvas and would like the frame to match, please get in touch.
- Loose Print sizes are the size of the inner picture. All loose prints come with an additional white border, ranging from 30mm to 85mm depending on the print size. This can easily be cut off with a ruler and knife.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.