A steep rough track leads up to Levers Water, built by the mine workers to get to the copper and lead mines that dot the valley below the tarn. The water of the tarn powered the turbines and sluices of the mines, and the place still has an air of rough majesty and past history about it.
"The day of the painting was one of those hazy sunny days of early spring that seemed timeless in that hanging valley among the mountains of my childhood"
(WHC - Mountain Painter, p4)
Inner Print Sizes:
- Framed - 454 x 395mm / 17.9 x 15.6 inches (Inner Print: 298 x 222mm / 11.7 x 8.7 inches).
- Mounted - 426 x 368mm / 16.8 x 14.5 inches (Inner Print: 298 x 222mm / 11.7 x 8.7 inches).
- Frame & Canvas dimensions may vary slightly due to the slight variations frame width.
- Please allow +/- 5% on all measurements to allow for human error when measuring, rounding & conversions. For an exact measurement of your desired frame, please contact us.
- Canvas Prints do include the frame and come as seen in the photo.
- Canvas frames may vary slightly in color. If you’re ordering multiple canvases or already have a canvas and would like the frame to match, please get in touch.
- Loose Print sizes are the size of the inner picture. All loose prints come with an additional white border, ranging from 30mm to 85mm depending on the print size. This can easily be cut off with a ruler and knife.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.