This impressive view of Pillar Rock was painted by William in the 1930's when he began to make drawings for the early rock climbing guidebooks, published by the Fell & Rock Climbing Club. Here he has simplified the form of the infamous crag, seen in the fading evening light, to produce a monumental painting that reveals his deep knowledge of ‘rock architecture’.
Inner Print Sizes:
- Framed - 438 x 448mm / 17.2 x 17.6 inches (Inner Print: 276 x 264mm / 10.9 x 10.4 inches).
- Framed - 260 x 277mm / 10.2 x 10.9 inches (Inner Print: 106 x 106mm / 4.2 x 4.2 inches).
- Mounted - 416 x 426mm / 16.4 x 16.8 inches (Inner Print: 276 x 264mm / 10.9 x 10.4 inches).
- Mounted - 236 x 253mm / 9.3 x 10 inches (Inner Print: 106 x 106mm / 4.2 x 4.2 inches).
- Frame & Canvas dimensions may vary slightly due to the slight variations frame width.
- Please allow +/- 5% on all measurements to allow for human error when measuring, rounding & conversions. For an exact measurement of your desired frame, please contact us.
- Canvas Prints do include the frame and come as seen in the photo.
- Canvas frames may vary slightly in color. If you’re ordering multiple canvases or already have a canvas and would like the frame to match, please get in touch.
- Loose Print sizes are the size of the inner picture. All loose prints come with an additional white border, ranging from 30mm to 85mm depending on the print size. This can easily be cut off with a ruler and knife.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.